Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

GOOD or BAD: Van Helsing (2004)

Directed by Stephen Sommers, who in my mind is the king of making guilty pleasure movies, Van Helsing was a movie that was given negative reviews by film critics and after watching it, you can see why. This is a messy movie on par quality-wise with 2003’s League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. However, I still love this movie.

Maybe it’s the premise of seeing all these classic monsters square off against each other, but Van Helsing is a film that I like watching despite being a messy movie. I like Hugh Jackman as the monster hunter, I like seeing Kate Beckinsale (who still looks youthful all these years later) kick monster butt, I even like that monk assistant. The werewolf transformation is pretty unique and sure, some of the CGI is pretty dated, but Dracula’s brides were indeed something else!



Submitted November 22, 2020 at 09:33PM by ggroover97 https://ift.tt/2URvZoQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health