Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Had Fun rewatching “I Love You Man” and seeing all the characters that were in the film

I love the main leads Paul Rudd and Jason Segel. And Rashida Jones is great. Watching it again though I forgot how stacked the cast was in the movie.

I didn’t realize Palms Springs was not the first time Andy Samberg and JK Simmons worked together in a movie. They killed it in the scenes they were in.

Pivoting to another character that works with Andy Samberg, I didn’t find Jo Lo Truglio’s bit too funny in the film, but the commitment to the bit had me chuckling here and there.

Jon Favreau was another person I was just like “he was in this film too”? Same with Aziz Ansari. Really shows it’s hard to imagine how careers will play out long term.

This is definitely a “comfort food” movie for me. Love a a romantic comedy when done right, and this is a solid bromance. Helps that the film has an Apatow like feel to it but is done with charming actors that have chemistry I can’t help but smile along with even betting they’re just as-libbing a bunch of the dialog on the spot.



Submitted November 20, 2020 at 07:12AM by gizmo1492 https://ift.tt/3fem1HH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health