Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

"I Saw The Devil" is one of the darkest Revenge Stories out there.

Spoiler Warning.

Let me start off by saying what a tragically beautiful film. It was such a gripping ride from the opening shot to the very final scene, with enough twists and turns to make you t the edge of our seat, heartfelt moments to make you bawl rivers, and absolutely brutal, bloody violence to make you squirm. This is peak Thriller if I've ever seen one.

Another thing to mention is just how sad this movie is. It's by no means a happy and heartfelt movie, but a sad and depressing movie about loss and only loss. The movie starts off sad enough with the death of Kim Soo-Hyeon's fiancee but only gets more and more depressing as soon her whole family gets injured, another innocent woman gets murdered, 2 women are r*ped, and a few more citizens caught in the crossfire. At first, I was just too invested with the revenge that all of this totally crossed my mind, but in the final scene once its all done and over and Kim Soo-Hyeon breaks down in the middle of the road is when I realized that Kyung Chul was right, he had won and that Kim lost everything, and none of that is coming back. There is no happy ending now that the killer is dead, only despair.

All in all, it was such an amazing movie, but I would probably never watch it again till I get over just how fucked up it made me. Similar to The Nightengale, an amazing movie, but a disturbing one that is best reserved when the time is right to watch again. Let me know what you think.



Submitted November 16, 2020 at 11:37AM by Kirklechoake https://ift.tt/2UxcLok

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health