Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I want a mid-budget Tremors sequel/reboot starring Timothy Olyphant and Pedro Pascal.

Tremors is one of my all-time favorite movies. When I was a kid, we had a VHS that my brothers and I would watch every day over summer break. Just the perfect combo of humor, action, horror, and suspense, and I think it still holds up. It's just so damn fun.

Last weekend I watched the Season 2 premiere of The Mandalorian, which was basically a Tremors story. Seeing Timothy Olyphant just made it better, because Justified is probably my favorite TV series of all time and I absolutely have a giant man-crush on him.

When the final battle scene started, it dawned on me how perfect Olyphant would be in a Tremors movie. He honestly would have fit perfectly next to Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward in the original. He has the look, the accent, and the perfect combination of ruggedness and charisma for that role. As I continued to imagine this movie, I realized that Pedro Pascal would also be great, for all of the same reasons. They just look like dudes who should be fucking up some monsters in the desert.

Put these two guys, along with Samara Weaving (because she is fantastic in horror comedies), in a sleepy desert town to battle giant man-eating worms. Throw in an eclectic supporting cast, give it quality script and a modest budget for SFX and let someone like Edgar Wright, James Gunn, or Taika Waititi direct it. Guaranteed winner.



Submitted November 18, 2020 at 04:04AM by KlaatuBrute https://ift.tt/3lGKuYB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health