Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

"Before Sunrise" Trilogy is now my favorite trilogy ever wow

I know people here on Reddit liked it and on it kept being mentioned but I avoided watching it because I never been a fan of "romantic movies."

First of all the chemistry between Hawke and Delpy is beautiful and so natural. The way they look at each other and their expressions it’s so beautiful. It just feels like real life and I was completely immersed watching their conversations. To do what these movies do by just having you in a trance from just two people have conversations in a movie it's incredible.

The ending to the second one is in my top three for sure, just left me floored. I really recommend this trilogy if you haven't seen it.



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 09:44AM by ceaguila84 https://ift.tt/3ho2HJ4

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health