Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Just finished watching Its a wonderful life for the first time. One of the best Christmas films ever.

I've heard a lot of good things about this film, but had never got round to watching it over the years. I thought it was too old and can't be that good. Boy was I so wrong. It's Christmas Eve and I heard this film took place on this day so I decided to watch it.

The cinematography, acting and music was amazing. Black and White really captures the darkness of some parts of the film. George did really change the lives of so many people, he just couldn't see it. The film makes you reflect on your own life. Keep your loved ones close and don't lash out on them when you're having a bad day. If you're going to kill yourself, think of how many people this will hurt. The film really sends a strong message home. I am happy to consider it one of the best Christmas films. What did others think of the film?



Submitted December 25, 2020 at 06:02AM by Ace_Of_Spades_2911 https://ift.tt/2JgTrd0

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health