Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Backdraft (1991) is a fantastic action drama that I never knew about.

I'm a big 90's action movie guy so I was surprised to find there was a big film I had never heard about called backdraft. I put it on my TV and didn't realize the treat I was in store for. Kurt Russel really brings it in this movie, maybe overacting a bit at some times but the onscreen chemistry him and William Baldwin have is electric. Some films have great moments, but this film has great scenes. its one rewatchable scene after the next right from the beginning.

Its also hilarious in some parts. I found myself truly laughing out loud which is rare for me. Robert Deniro is fantastic as well, really plays his part perfectly. I wont spoil anything for those like me who havent seen it, but I felt confident many times I knew who the main villain was but it kept switching around. Fantastic job on Ron Howards part.

The way they made the fire an evil entity in the film with editing, slo mo shots and sound effects is A+. you truly feel like the fire is alive and a character in the film.

Donald Sutherland wins the Oscar for overacting in a bit role here but its totally enjoyable. In the end I feel like William Baldwin won the movie for me because he came toe to toe with Deniro and Russell. What are your guys thoughts?



Submitted January 24, 2021 at 12:10AM by PM_ME_YUR_BUBBLEBUTT https://ift.tt/2Mjcep8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health