Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Sunshine (2007) theories on the ending?

I just watched Sunshine for the first time in a few years. I watched it when I was originally a tween (and loved it) it’s still one of my favourite films.

I was wondering what people’s theories are in regards to Pinbacker and the ending? I remember when I was younger, I just took the ending to be really literal and that Pinbacker was alive and killing crew members. However, I remember reading around the time that people had theories that actually the crew was going insane and was sabotaging the missing themselves etc.

This time around watching, I could see some elements of this. I was wondering what your theories are and what moments/scenes make you think it in particular?



Submitted January 24, 2021 at 02:59AM by marshybeans https://ift.tt/3c8Ryv0

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health