Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are some good «one-room» movies?

So I saw «Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom» today. It’s based on a play by August Wilson, set in the 20s during a recoding session with Ma Rainey and her band. The whole thing takes place in this one studio building, over the course of one day, and I kind of loved it. So much so that it prompted me to ask you: do you know any other movies like this, where the whole story is contained to one or two locations and a short period of time? I set up a small list below from off the top of my head, but would love to hear recommendations if you know anything similar.

12 Angry Men

Rope

Dog Day Afternoon

Do the Right Thing

Deliverance (kind of) (edit: but not really)



Submitted January 24, 2021 at 05:01AM by DisguisedYoda https://ift.tt/3c0azQm

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health