Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Real Genius (1985)

So Real Genius, directed by Martha Coolidge in 1985 is a great little movie! I won't talk about it too much because I don't wanna spoil anything and most of the movie is based on the story more than anything else. But it's a great little teens movie, really funny and joyfull. It's great seeing such movie that cheers you up. Sincerely it really got me back on track for studying! Cause well, I'm no genius at all, but I'm bored as hell in university, and lockdown is just crunching the little motivation I've still have. So I really appreciate this movie for inspiring me!

For the little pitch, it's a university for genius kids and a new students arrives. He is put in charge of building a laser with other students, and especially one that is absolutely crazy but a freaking genius, and is played by Val Kilmer. He is absolutely excellent in this role! And the whole cast is great too! It's hard describing how much I enjoyed this movie, cause I think it's mainly nostalgia speaking and also the fact that I really identify with the protagonist. But all in all it's a fun movie to watch!

So if you need a nice movie to have a good time, I highly recommend you to watch it!



Submitted January 24, 2021 at 09:02AM by Dr_Peter_Venkman_84 https://ift.tt/2M2A5tv

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health