Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which living person will almost certainly have a biopic made about them? Why?

My money is on Bill Gates. Steve Jobs has two already, though he’s no longer with us. I could see Gates having one made before he’s gone. My other bet is on the recent US presidents, Obama (thanks to u/PhilAsp for bringing to my attention Barry and Southside With You) and Trump. I would love to see one about Steven Spielberg, even if it wasn’t his whole life and just the making of a specific movie (Jaws). I’m curious what everyone else thinks!

Edit: Two I actually missed when first posting this idea are George Lucas and James Cameron. There’s an amazing podcast dramatizing their lives called “Blockbuster” and I think those could easily be translated to film.



Submitted January 18, 2021 at 08:01AM by tobiddy https://ift.tt/38UIEPC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health