Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Game Night (2018)

This movie surprised me. It was so much better than I thought it would be. It's easily one of the best comedies I've seen in recent years. It wasn't just funny, it was consistently funny from beginning to end and that really impressed me. The Denzel Washington scene might be the hardest I've ever laughed during a movie.

I loved how the movie didn't stick to a genre. It's a comedy but it's also an action thriller, a heist movie, a buddy cop movie, a romantic comedy, and a family drama. I was impressed with how well they blended all these elements together into a fun and entertaining movie. It was refreshing to watch a movie that didn't feel like it needed it define itself as one genre and then stick to the conventions of that genre.

The egg chase made this movie go from good to great for me. I love that scene. It's so well directed. The camera movements across rooms, floors, and balconies were incredible.



Submitted February 21, 2021 at 07:06AM by paull___ https://ift.tt/2NhLlDf

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health