Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'm watching "The Sound of Metal" and this has to be nominated for best picture (no spoilers)

Watching this and following the protagonist experiencing what he was experiencing is terrifying. I have goosebumps, the music is ambient and similar to Nightcrawler. The feel of the movie is like my other films I enjoy like Whiplash and The Wrestler. Basically the whole tenseness of the movie is akin to Whiplash and Parasite. Wow.

This is not a horror film, but the terror I felt watching this was unexpected and hits hard. A chilling experience to put it lightly. The

The sound engineer, the acting...my goodness Riz Ahmed is easily one of the best actors in Hollywood. I put him beside Brad Pitt, Jake Gyllenhaal, Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep. He was amazing in Nightcrawler, Una, City of Tiny Lights and Rogue One. Yes, these are mainly supporting roles, but he can carry a movie like the greats.

So, I have yet to watch A Promising Young Woman but this is best picture for 2020 for me as of now. Highly recommended!



Submitted February 20, 2021 at 07:36AM by Becksploder https://ift.tt/3uf9Q4h

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health