Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

La La Land’s “Lovely Night” scene is way better than I remember.

Everything is so well choreographed. I cannot stress this enough. Choreo, choreo, CHOREO! The fact that it’s all one take is amazingly impressive. I saw this movie a while ago for the first time and after watching it again tonight, I do not honestly remember this scene being so good, especially after learning some of the stuff behind the scenes that went into it. I mean, it is arguably the film’s highlight.

Someone mentioned this in the YouTube comment section of the scene, but I thought it was very interesting as well that the movie’s iconic poster shot with the two characters facing each other was a one-second shot. I love the visuals in this scene too. Not just the singing or the incredible dancing, but the color palette is beautiful. Really, everything about this scene is a treat on a musical and visual level.



Submitted February 22, 2021 at 12:25PM by Big-Main https://ift.tt/3uo1gAg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health