Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Rotten Tomatoes app is by far the worst professionally released app I've ever used.

The website has never been...great, but at least I can call it functional to a degree.

I haven't tried the app in a few years, and recently got a new phone. I decided to re-download the app and give it another shot.

It takes between 20 seconds and a minute to pull up, if it doesn't crash. Icons and graphics don't load, the ads are a mess, and you can't navigate more than 5 pages before it either freezes and reverts back to the home screen, or just straight up crashes and needs to be stopped completely and reloaded.

They don't even ask you to rate the app, because they KNOW how bad it is. Seriously, every app I've ever downloaded has asked me to rate it, except this one.



Submitted February 22, 2021 at 10:53PM by anuncommontruth https://ift.tt/3uxeviq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health