Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

It's ridiculous how News Articles and YouTube Content Creators are Blatantly spoiling movies/shows in their Titles hours after release.

Recently I've noticed this becoming more and more of a problem for me. News outlets and content creators on YouTube just have no respect for spoilers these days. It's become literally impossible to avoid spoilers unless I watch the movie/episode as soon as it becomes available.

As an example, Justice League has been out just about 2 days and it's a 4 hour movie. Now I might be tripping here, but I assume a lot of people who may be working during the week like myself would wait until the weekend to watch it. Well I've seen about 2 or 3 different articles spoil certain plot details in their title and about 5 videos. My phone gives me article alerts and since I'm a pretty big comic book/superhero fan, I tend to get alerts for those type of articles and it's pretty much the same situation with YouTube recommending them in my feed/homepage. I shouldn't be expected to just stop using the internet until I get the chance to watch a movie though to avoid spoilers, especially when its been less than a week since it released.

I really think there should be some general rules around what's acceptable, especially for big official news outlets because its just not fair to ruin films/shows for the average viewer because they are unable to watch it the minute it releases or don't want to go to the hassle of avoiding the internet (I think in this day and age that's pretty much unfeasible anyway) . This isn't the first time it's happened either, it happened to me with 1 or 2 WandaVision episodes (probably would've been more except I usually watched them the morning they released), the Mandalorian and The Last of Us 2 to name a few.

Is anyone else having this problem or is there something I'm doing wrong here?



Submitted March 20, 2021 at 11:47AM by TsukiSora https://ift.tt/3tIx4yX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health