Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Rose Byrne is an absolute dynamite comedic actress.

The first time I saw her in a comedy role was Get Him to the Greek. It was a bit part but she was absolutely hilarious as Jackie Q. I still laugh heartily when I hear that song and she sings "I'm talking about my...arsehole".

Since then she's basically stole the show in every comedy she's been in, even amongst some comedy heavyweights. She held her own against Melissa McCarthy in Spy. She was funnier (imo) than Seth Rogen in Neighbors (x2). She was hilariously delightful in Instant Family.

I know at one point she was mostly doing more serious drama, but she has such a natural talent at comedy and it's getting to the point where I'll see her in any comedy whether or not the film is purportedly bad or not.



Submitted March 27, 2021 at 11:58PM by CrashRiot https://ift.tt/3csTo9Z

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health