Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are some lesser known movies you love & want more people to watch?

Hello fellow cinephiles!

Don't feel like you have to respond but I would love to know a few movies that you love but not that many people know of (in other words underrated).

I'd love to get some recommendations on great movies I might not have seen yet and would love to discuss some film with some of you strangers.

I'm sorry of this question comes of as dumb or unintelligent, feel free to scroll past :)

Anywayas an example some of my recommendations are:

  • The Human Condition Trilogy
  • The Return
  • Dead Man
  • Profondo Rosso (Deep Red)
  • Touching The Void
  • Hana-bi (Fireworks)

Have a great day :)



Submitted March 27, 2021 at 05:31PM by Printercrab47 https://ift.tt/3u0cnyE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health