Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Army of the Dead is absolute garbage.

Just finished watching this and I had to rant somewhere. What in the fuck was this movie? This was nothing like what they promoted it as for one. The previews made it seem like a fun action movie with some scary cool zombie shit, and instead it disintegrates into a typical B-grade Snyder film.

One of the biggest issues I had was the fact that it seemed like everyone in this team was just looking out for themselves. Particularly Bautista's charcater. He never seemed to pay attention to where anyone was and was often too busy trying to win his daughter's attention. The sub-plot with the daughter was pointless as well and completely unnecessary.

Now I'm gonna say there were some redeeming qualities to this film. Mostly in the form of Dieter and Vanderohe and the friendship they have by the end of their time together. Basically everything else fell flat for me man. I was hoping for something better considering Snyder's Dawn of the Dead remake was actually pretty great but then I learned he never wrote that one. It was James Gunn so that makes more sense now.

Anyways, if you liked this movie then I'm happy for you but I was genuinely annoyed by the end of it. Rant over now.



Submitted May 31, 2021 at 02:06PM by medster101 https://ift.tt/3vHfE76

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health