Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Moneyball... Why do I love this movie ?

So I’m from Ireland, i love Reddit and all it’s American influence, I have absolutely no idea how the great game of Baseball is played, it’s rules, it’s meaning and why it means so much to all walks of life in every corner of the US of A. Is it the masterful score by Mychael Danna, the genius screenplay by Sorkin?... The inspired casting choice of Jonah Hill and Pitt ? By my count I have watched this movie north of 10 times and every single time it has me captivated. Period. I think this may be the best example of a movie that can be elevated to cult favourite status because of the music and dialogue alone. On the surface it’s a pretty simple movie, I dare say it didn’t cost 10s of millions to produce but the fact that the story is real and the razor sharp dialogue can immerse some guy from Ireland who has absolutely zero knowledge of baseball and all the baggage that comes with it......well then I guess this movie might be thee most underrated movie in a very long time. Just like most sporting movies that come from the USA, ‘Many are called few are chosen’.. everyone should choose to watch this masterpiece of a movie. Thank you Bennet Miller.



Submitted May 31, 2021 at 03:25PM by Zormm https://ift.tt/3c0Yyt9

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health