Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Behind Enemy Lines (2001) is such a solid war action flick.

I've never met anymore who has seen this movie. I remember watching it when I was in my early teens and loved it.

I just rewatched it and found it just as enjoyable. It's not a masterpiece by any means and it's age absolutely shows. But the movie overall is enjoyable the entire way through. I absolutely loved watching Owen Wilson in a serious role. I consider him a decent actor because of this movie. Again, not an Oscar performance but very far from bad.

There was a certain type of action movie in the early 2000's and I think this movie sorta time capsules that and marked all the checkboxes that qualify it. But again, who cares? It's a damn enjoyable movie to watch regardless.

If you haven't heard of this movie or watched it before, here's you sign to do so. I guarantee that you'll walk away from it looking at Owen Wilson differently. I'm also certain you could pick it up for just a few bucks anywhere. Couldn't cost a lot. Worth it!

Have you ever seen it?



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 05:02PM by 5thCharmer https://ift.tt/3cXL3L4

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health