Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ridley Scott's "Legend" is so good, everything I want in a fantasy film, yet very few ever talk about it.

The Tangerine Dream score is everything. The art direction is ethereal, like it was akin to watching an 80s Shampoo commercial but in a good way, and I love the mood of the movie. It's Fantasy Adventure but very atmospheric and dreamlike, it's almost like a anime movie done in live action.

Tom Cruise is good, I nearly forget it's "Tom Cruise" because this was before he became a huge movie star, Mia Sara should have been a much bigger movie star, David Bennent creeped me out but I guess he was good (and Alice Playten dubbing him works really well) but the true standout is Tim Curry as Darkness, I had nightmares over this character. So memorable. Nobody was better at playing villains than Tim Curry. Darkness is just as iconic as Pennywise.



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 07:08PM by Vivian_Salz https://ift.tt/2UfS4At

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health