Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Demolition Man (1993) One of the best "In the Near Future" sci fi action movies of all time

I watched this film several times as a kid in the 90s. It had all the action and one liners a 9 year old could want. I rewatched it again as an adult and it really blew me away. I think it really nailed the futuristic cityscape and next to Back to the Future 2, is my favorite interpretation of future society.

The hilarious running gag of getting fined for swearing in the movie is great. I was getting a Snowcrasher vibe when they referred to Taco Bell as winning the "franchise wars" and the police interactions are golden (reading from a prompter on how to handle violent situations) This movie blows Time Cop out of the water. I highly recommend revisiting this gem even if action isn't your thing.



Submitted June 24, 2021 at 04:20AM by KentuckyFriedIdiot https://ift.tt/3h2Kq48

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health