Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Everyone talks about Blockbuster, but who else only had Hollywood Video?

While Blockbuster may be the more iconic chain, where I grew up, the only video rental chain in the area was Hollywood Video. My memories include renting Son of the Mask (not a good choice looking back), and my dad renting out the old Planet of the Apes movies to show me and brother.

Before the two stores in my area closed in 2010, me and brother usually only rented video games from it. But I remember buying my first Blu-Ray there (The Dark Knight) and buying a few DVDs on sale when the store was closing (Daredevil and Ang Lee’s Hulk; again not the best choices).



Submitted June 27, 2021 at 08:56PM by ggroover97 https://ift.tt/3qvTS4g

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health