Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

For those old enough to remember- Do you miss the "Blockbuster Video" days of picking up movies?

I know I miss those experiences. I loved how on some days I didn't even know movie I was going to pick up, and would spend half an hour just walking down the aisles looking at movie selections.

If a video was a recent movie title the store would have a ton of them available, and posters and cutouts of the movie too. You'd pick up a video and a stranger would tell you "Hey, that's a good movie".

Oddly enough, I watched more movies when you had to go a video store to rent them, than I do with countless streaming options. Ahhh, I guess I'm just getting old. In any case, please be kind and unwind.



Submitted June 27, 2021 at 05:03AM by popgeist_official https://ift.tt/35TFf1h

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health