Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

'Jiu Jitsu' was the literally the worst movie my eyeballs have ever seen.

I was scrolling on Amazon Prime and saw 'Jiu Jitsu' come up with Nicholas Cage. Martial arts and aliens, sounds oddly awesome, my interest piqued.

Check the movies page and while I expected a low score was a bit amazed at the 2.9 rating the movie had. It interested me even more, I mean with a score that low, it had to be so bad it's good; kinda like Sharknado or something.

This movie has nothing. Even Cage was bad. Please do not watch this. I wasted time from my life I will never get back. Weed couldn't save this. The only thing that will save this movie is if it is never watched by anyone again.



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 07:14AM by 42069Blazer https://ift.tt/3zHO9N1

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health