Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

THE ROCKETEER turns 30 today.

June 21, 1991

Where do I even start?

Joe Johnston! Classic Hollywood! Superheroes!

I love this movie with all my heart. My favorite of all time. It’s charming, adventurous, action-packed, and great to look at. Wonderful cast as well.

I love the 30’s setting and all the amazing period set pieces! It’s so stylish. Not to mention the amazing costume and the score! James Horner’s heroic theme is so incredible.

I wasn’t born yet when it hit theaters so I really hope someday I’ll get the chance to see this on the big screen.

I could go on and on. By no means is this movie perfect, but it’s just so much fun. If you haven’t seen this movie, please give it a try today. There’s no better time! It’s on Disney Plus.



Submitted June 21, 2021 at 12:49PM by jah1july https://ift.tt/3gGS6dq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health