Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Do people really never rewatch movies? I rewatch movies a ton! Is it not normal?

Hey. Yesterday, i made a post on a another subreddit regarding the difference between physical media and streaming. Someone there told me that they never rewatch movies, so physical media would be pointless to them. I was surprised, and people downvoted me.

Do people really never rewatch their movies? I have rewatched my DVD copies of LotR so many times i cannot begin to estimate. Now that i have the 4K versions, the number is sure to increase significantly in the next decade, or until the 8K Blu-Ray version appears on the market.

Same with books, actually. This is my 3rd consecutive year that i read LotR.

I am now planning to get Braveheart, Blade Runner (1982) and Indiana Jones on 4K. Actually, i have only seen Blade Runner once, on Netflix, but i liked it enough to get it in 4K.

Do people never rewatch movies? Am i an abnormal case? I had thought it was a normal thing.



Submitted July 18, 2021 at 08:24PM by C111tla https://ift.tt/3zazqcC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health