Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched both Come and See and Threads back to back because I apparently hate myself. Both are fantastic anti-war stories that are pretty grim.

I was much more impressed with Come and See because it just felt so unique. It felt like there was little to no Hollywood inspiration. For example there are several times where characters are talking and the camera is directly in their face and they are looking into it.

I recommend pairing this movie with inglorious bastards. Because it makes you super pissed at Nazis all over again.

Threads was a really well done Docudrama about a nuclear holocaust. It's incredibly well done but I think watching Come and See emotionally drained me.

Highly recommend both if you are interested in tragedies or anti war films that are Grave of the Fireflies level bleak.



Submitted July 26, 2021 at 07:52AM by JElijahWood https://ift.tt/3kVNK4W

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health