Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

PROMETHEUS is a solid, sci-fi prequel to the ALIEN series which didn't deserve the hate it got.

Yes, there are stumbling issues in the film's first half, it seemed a bit muddled, but then the second half is where it takes off and I was thrilled from beginning to end. Noomi Rapace was a solid lead, I loved Charlize Theron's morally ambiguous character (I wish she had been given more to do), the extended chase scene which was a total thrill ride.

Watching ALIEN: COVENANT; it made me appreciate Noomi Rapace even more. No shade to Katherine Waterstone but her character was a total snooze for most of the movie.

I feel PROMETHEUS was a mix of the first movie with the second. It had the eerie sense of horror from ALIEN but also the action and heavy testosterone of ALIENS. I really liked the movie.



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 01:04AM by Pedro625 https://ift.tt/3y9Ox5W

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health