Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Watching Scott Pilgrim, it's weird seeing Brie Larsen, Mary Elizabeth Winsted, Aubrey Plaza, Anna Kendrick, Chris Evans, and Jason Schwartzmann in a supporting role to Michael Cera of all people.

It's weird because how big they all are now.

Anyways, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is fucking awesome. I didn't realize how much I quoted this movie until I was watching it now. I Feel like it's every scene.

Also, Brandon Routh should be allowed to do more comedy his timing is excellent.

I'm drunk. It's been like 7 years since I've watched this movie.

God damn Knives is a fabulous character too. Ellen Wong is great. Love her in The Void too.

Kieran Culkin too! Can't believe I forgot him!



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 10:55AM by daskaputtfenster https://ift.tt/3jnmji3

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health