Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

My dad is 72. He’s never watched movies in his entire life. So he’s basically been on a desert island. What 5 movies would you recommend to a man who needs to pick up on the best of the last 50 years?

My dad has been on the go forever, working, working, home improvements, riding motorcycles. He’s never sat through a movie in his whole life. he’s getting to the age he has to slow down

Occasionally he’d watch world news tonight, or married with children, but no movies, literally, ever.

He says no horror movies.

So if I was to introduce my dad to the best action/comedy/high energy drama.

He loses interest in slow dramas quick and just falls asleep, but so far he’s stayed awake though stuff like Die Hard, Mission Impossible.

Fell asleep during 3-10 to Yuma.

I’d like to help my dad see the best of cinema so he can become a fan — help!



Submitted September 30, 2021 at 06:58AM by roadblocked https://ift.tt/3iDfv0b

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health