Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Reverting to watching “old” movies due to lack of good new movies .

I’m a huge movie fan, but I’ve found in the past 4 ish years that newer movies IN GENERAL have been very lacking for me. I find that me and my girlfriend end up watching movies from early 2010s back to the 1970s and end up loving them much more than current movies. Obviously there are good movies coming out periodically but it seems they’re starting to be made for the lowest common denominator and not sure how put this but they don’t feel “cinematic”? Even just the way they are shot, and how overly glossy they are make them feel less like movies. I even made her watch in the scope of things pretty forgettable movies and we end up enjoying them more than newer blockbusters. Just getting my feelings out and wanting to start a discussion.



Submitted September 20, 2021 at 08:10AM by GarbageDay20 https://ift.tt/3hNKcyW

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health