Hardcore Henry being in first person point of view just makes it a hell of a lot better movie experience.
Back with another review I’m really enjoying doing these. Just finished watching Hardcore Henry a movie that’s in first person point of view kind of similar to a VR gaming experience, and has quickly become one of my favorite video game like movies, that’s not based on an actual video game. I usually think movies based on video games typically suck except for Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil, but I think Hardcore Henry was definitely a game changer.
A man named Henry wakes up in a lab in an airship and is brought back to life and given cybernetic powers, he also suffers from memory loss and muteness. The airship is then attacked by a bionic mercenary who specializes in cyborg experiments and cloning. Henry then airdrops into Moscow and then from there a entertaining bloody rampage breaks loose.
What made this movie even more awesome is that I was sitting really close to the screen and it felt like I was playing the main character, it was just mind blowing how real it felt. We definitely need more first person point of view movies like this.
Submitted October 04, 2021 at 01:03PM by Primary_Thing3968 https://ift.tt/2YeY8f7
Không có nhận xét nào: