Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

People who saw the new Dune without reading the book/seeing the old one: how did you understand it?

First of all, let me get this straight, I loved the new Dune movie. It was well-acted, well adapted, and gorgeous. It's the high-quality movie portrayal that the world's biggest sci-fi deserves.

But I feel like the only reason I was able to enjoy it was because I knew what was going on. Not from the movie itself of course, but from reading it and seeing the earlier film. If it makes sense I felt like dune movie was more a brief visualization of book scenes strung together than a super-herent film.

Now, this is the internet so I also need to specify that it wasn't incomprehensible. It was just that there was often during the movie that I felt like I wouldn't know what was happening or why without outside information.

So those who went into blind, how did you handle it?



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 06:43AM by plzPMme_ur_cute_tits https://ift.tt/3vSBs0B

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health