Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Klaus (2019) - A fantastic film & Norm MacDonald’s last movie role

It’s that time of the year and my wife and I are getting into the Christmas moves. As we rewatched Klaus from 2019, we were quickly greeted by the sound of Norm MacDonald’s unmistakeable voice playing the role of the smart-alec, sarcastic, hilariously witty boat captain Mogens. I won’t get into a whole tangent on the film itself, because it’s a phenomenal movie in every way I can think of and I think it’s going to stand the test of time as a classic Christmas movie. What I really came here to say is watching Klaus this year really hit me in the feels as it’s my first time watching the movie since we lost this legend and comedic genius.

If you’ve never seen Klaus, check it out. I think you’ll like it; Norm’s character Mogens is hilarious and his performance really enriches the story. Rest easy, Norm MacDonald; he is sorely missed!



Submitted November 28, 2021 at 09:09AM by mrhudy https://ift.tt/3p9YlJV

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health