Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The only Home Alone sequel that will ever be acceptable is a rated R action thriller with Macaulay Culkin

Call me nuts but it would be awesome to see Macaulay Culkin reprise his role as Kevin again and see him in a more rated R vibe. Seeing him f*** up the bad guys would be SICK! Just portraying an older Kevin as some badass would be amazing, nostalgic, and just down right wholesome!

Maybe a little dash of John Wick mixed in with a bit of Saw? Something not crazy dark but darker than the initial movies? Jeez I think this would be frickin' awesome! I think this is something crazy ole' Macaulay Culkin would find comical at first but given some thought, would be super down to do.

Could you imagine seeing a movie like this directed by James Gunn or Zach Snyder? Definitely a movie with a bit of blood and a realistic fight scene. Not to make it a martial arts movie but at least one fight scene of realistic substance would be incredible.

Would love to see Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern again.

Maybe a come back with the first two initial robbers getting out of prison and pissed, wanting to take revenge on Kevin, and this time they bring more friends to pin Kevin and fight off his booby traps. Not sure if Chicago or New York is more appropriate but I would take whichever film location!

I post this because I can't believe they decided to come out with a NEW Home Alone this year. One that looks even cringier than the last. Now my idea sounds completely insane and I will be the first one to admit that, but I would take this any day of the would over a half-a** sequel out to taint a pleasant childhood memory of mine. Seriously I don't know how to reach out to Macaulay Culkin but this is the childhood movie our nostalgic minds need!



Submitted November 28, 2021 at 09:43AM by PowerfulAd5343 https://ift.tt/3xtnjYv

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health