Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are some of the greatest movies that are 3 hours or more in runtime?

I am curious in regards to this because if a movie is able to run for three hours or even more than that and still be great, it could be considered a sort of an epic. Length is obviously not equal to quality but I am sure there are moves who couldn't fitted into two hours runtime and need those extra minutes to become truly special. If a movie is still able to pace itself well with an enormous length for me the experience becomes extra special.

I have recently watched King Kong and while there could be some legitimate arguments made that it shouldn't have been that long, I still enjoyed spending all that extra time with those characters and that world and for me it made the story beats impact harder than it may have in a smaller runtime.



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 10:41PM by mrnicegy26 https://ift.tt/3DO7jmg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health