Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What scene from a movie did you laugh at that you weren't supposed to (especially if embarrassing)

In high school I was watching Runaway Bride with my girlfriend (bride always gets cold feet at alter, until she meets Richard Gere). There's a scene where she's picking out a dress for finale, and the dressmaker doesn't want to sell her it, and when pressed why, she says something like, "well it's not going to get used",cut to surprised Julia Roberts face. I burst out laughing, just because her delivery of the line came off like a schoolyard burn (IMO). I find I'm literally the only one in the (packed) theater who laughed. Girlfriend not amused. I stand by the laugh though.

What are yours?



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 08:14PM by bodymathindex https://ift.tt/3xejPJh

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health