Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Arrival: I thought I watched it but I've never really watched it until just now

SPOILERS AHEAD

I have bypassed this movie so many times thinking I've seen it before and was just meh about it, but after countless high praise on this sub, I started to second guess I've actually ever seen it and so this morning I finally really watched it. And, I realized I had seen bits and pcs in the middle, but never the whole movie.

I have to tell you: the ending really moved me to tears. Am I understanding that all the bits and pieces of her life we see throughout the movie weren't flashbacks, but flashes of things to come? In other words, she was meeting her husband (Ian) for the first time after the Arrival, and that her daughter Hannah, was yet to be born, and that at the end of the movie she recognizes all the terrible things to come but she moves forward anyway because it's important to fully love? Like, I can't even 😭😭😭. I have a 7yo daughter (and I'm pregnant right now) and this just moved me to tears.



Submitted December 11, 2021 at 09:50PM by prima_facie2021 https://ift.tt/3oKrLiI

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health