Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I don't think I've seen a redemption arc as strong as the father in Little Miss Sunshine

At the start of the movie I vehemently despise the father's character. He's a stupid, close-minded motivational speaker who only encourages people to be "winners" in stupid ways. I will never forget the scene where he guilts his own daughter into not eating the ice cream.

But by the end of it, we've seen his character get trashed by the other motivational speaker, and realize the faults in his ways. By the end, he's one of the first people to realize how silly the pageant is and is the first to start dancing with his daughter. I don't think you need me to explain the plot that much, if you've seen it you know it.

My point is I don't think I've seen a character I hated so much in the beginning and grew to love by the end



Submitted December 28, 2021 at 10:41PM by drdax2187 https://ift.tt/3FzVJM9

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health