Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

10 Cloverfield Lane has the best opening of any of the three cloververse films.

spoilers for the cloverfield series below

Been rewatching these films and man, they’re a treat.

Of all three, the introduction to 10 Cloverfield Lane is the best. My first time viewing this film, I remember being mostly concerned with how these films connected. Now I have gone back and watched them again, it’s opening is quite strong.

The story opens with Michelle (played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead) leaving her life behind. Just in those opening minutes we learn she is the type to run from problems rather than confront them head on. When she is abducted to live in the bomb shelter, she is finally forced into a problem she simply can’t run from. She is forced to face this problem and by the end of the film, she even runs toward the new threat (the human resistance against the aliens).

While I love the cloverfield films, I doubt there will be another on par with 10CL.

Let me know what you think about these films.



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 12:41AM by sevenbiscuit7 https://ift.tt/32vcn1m

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health