Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

In honor of the late John Madden who passed away yesterday, I give you one of my favorite movies from the year 2000, The Replacements

The Replacements is my guilty pleasure movie that I can almost always have playing in the background. And that's saying something, with Memento, Gladiator, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, X-Men, Space Cowboys, Erin Brockovich, Billy Elliot, Men of Honor, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, and Almost Famous also on my favorites of the beginning year of the millennium. It was also John Madden's largest film role, and after re-watching it last night, it's incredible how he really put himself into calling these "games."



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 11:27PM by gibson_mel https://ift.tt/3pBD8tK

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health