Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Irishman isn't that good

I watched it a second time. I really gave it a good chance. First time I watched it when it first came out I admit I couldn't really follow it. It's a very dense film in terms of narrative and you need to really pay attention carefully because there's a lot in there. I hear the praise the movie gets so I really want to enjoy it. It's just a slog of a movie. I mean it's a fundamentally good film in terms of it's production, acting, cinematography and script. For me it's just a chore to watch because of it's snail pace and the fact that I find the main character that we follow (Frank) completely uninteresting. In my opinion I just feel like he's a one dimensional mobster, does what he is told, devoid of emotion, cold and calculated. There's no depth to him or layers to it. He's just a straight up hitman.



Submitted December 12, 2021 at 03:26PM by gabrielcev1 https://ift.tt/3GB2fTg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health