Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Why do people dislike Adam McKay's style?

Many people don't seem to like his work. Why do you think this is it? What are your thoughts on his style and directing approach? I'm talking especially about his last three movies directed, The Big Short, Vice and Don't Look Up. So, I just finished watching Don't Look Up, and even if it is not his best movie I really liked it. I like him as a director. I feel like many people are distracted by his aggressive way of directing, and I get it, it isn't for anybody, but that's actually what makes his movies appealing. I find very paradoxical when people say he's mainstream, I may be wrong, but I don't think so.



Submitted December 26, 2021 at 08:58PM by Daeli_Smile https://ift.tt/3yXFrKC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health