Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Gentlemen is simply brilliant.

Being a Guy Ritchie fan anyway it may be slightly biased but honestly this movie has had me in stitches.

Colin Farrell, for me, played a crucial part in this because of the character he was written. He was my favourite.

Secondly, Hugh Grant. It was interesting to see Hugh play this part as normally he plays a typical English toff. He done extremely well I found.

All involved done a brilliant job and it’s rare I enjoy a movie this much. I’ve watched numerous times and this production has me yearning for Guy Ritchie’s next project.

Ultimately the writers deserve most of the credit and with the director for me it’s just pure entertainment. The way the characters converse just makes me chuckle. So gentlemanly while conducting obscene acts. Really clever.

Simply brilliant. Can’t wait to watch it again.



Submitted January 11, 2022 at 07:00AM by kingofmylunchtime https://ift.tt/3JVQEAt

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health