Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's a movie that never fails to make you smile?

I don't know how relatable it is at this point but over here it seems this pandemic is still so far from reaching an end. Just this weekend all my plans plans went of hell after half of my group of friends got covid so... yeah, I'm looking for something to watch on the couch with my cat that'll make me feel the world is not so shitty after all :)

I was hoping for something of the uplifting, feelgood kind. It can be any genre as long as it ends on a positive note, I feel like lately I've only found depressing stuff.

Like, if I hadn't watched it too many times already I'd go for 2011, The Intouchables ( do yourself a favor and go watch it if you haven't. I'm still to find a single person who hasn't liked it!)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Possibly not older than ~30 years if possible :)



Submitted January 16, 2022 at 01:07AM by TheChopinet https://ift.tt/3rsVlJU

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health