Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I tend to waste hours just looking for things to watch.

I have this sort of dilemma where anytime I finally get the moment to smoke up, relax, and lose myself into a movie, I can’t ever find anything I feel is interesting enough to watch. I usually end up rewatching movies I’ve seen a thousand times since I know they’re safe bets (Usually after realizing how much time I’ve wasted searching) but after recently getting around to watching L.A. Confidential for the first time (I know I know), I feel like there has to be a shit ton more that are just balls off the walls amazing to watch stoned. I know this question might appear more often than not but well, how about a 2022 updated version of the best flicks to watch stoned. Any takers?



Submitted February 20, 2022 at 01:55AM by ThatG_u_y69 https://ift.tt/ybx9cUe

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health