Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Princess Bride

I just watched The Princess Bride and I want to say it is a solid 10/10. There's not a single scene where I wasn't completely involved by the movie. It's so strange when you compare with a lot of movies now, too long for its own good, bad editions and all that. All characters are amazingily crafted. I fucking love the humour. Seriously. It's so silly sometimes in a good way. The scene with the miracle guy and his wife had me laughing the whole fucking time, him poking the farm boy after saying ''I've seen worse'' is just so absurd and hilarious.

I knew the movie beforehand because of the Inigo Montaya, and decide to watch just to see the pay off, and I'm really glad I did it.

In a way the movie reminds me of 'The NeverEnding Story', movies without malice, build to be the story of true love and fantasies of any children, but so well executed.

More movies like this?



Submitted February 20, 2022 at 12:24AM by FerreiraMatheus https://ift.tt/PhfkTjZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health