Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movie theatres should note the last date they’ll be showing a film.

I like to see a lot of movies - sometimes I only manage one a week but it’s often 2-3, occasionally more. I like taking a chance on as much as possible!

The big issue I come up against is that while blockbusters are reliably showing for months on end, smaller or less popular films will sometimes be gone in two weeks. When I’m working out what to watch each week it’d be SO handy if the movie theatre also noted how long they intend to run it for. Then if something isn’t on for long, I can prioritise it! I missed The Eyes of Tammy Faye recently because it was only showing for a couple of weeks at my local cineworld.

Anyone else come up against this problem? I bet there’s dozens of us.



Submitted February 21, 2022 at 10:00PM by LadyCatTree https://ift.tt/mUsRuF5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health